Need one-on-one assistance with research or technology?
With our Book a Librarian service you may reserve up to one hour with a librarian who will provide personalized assistance. In a session you might work with a librarian to:
- Create an email account
- Download ebooks and audio books
- Stream music and video
- Learn about job-seeking resources
- Launch a genealogy project
- Get started on Facebook
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Word or Excel
- Pursue a research question
Not sure if and how we can help you? Give us a call
You may set up an appoint in person, online, or by phoning the Library at 201-939-8600.
There are some projects we may not be able to help you with, but we can point you in the right direction. For example:
- Medical, legal, business investment advice and opinions
- Homework tutoring and test proctoring
- Tax filing